Futura Eco 1000W Slimline digital electric radiators is one of the most advanced Thermal electric radiators using the latest dry thermal technology to provide efficient electric heating. The stylish Slimline design guarantees a consistent level of warmth is distributed from a combination of both convected and radiated heat.
Set the radiator to your schedule, this radiator can keep up with your hectic lifestyle with the fully programmable controls what allow you to set a 7 day heating plan with different settings for every hour of every day of every week.
Simply mount the radiator on the wall and plug into the nearest socket. Nice and easy to fit no need to hire a professional tradesmen for an expensive installation.
- 3 Operation Modes – Eco, Frost protection & Program Mode
- Daily and weekly 24/7 timer
- Electronic advanced Chrono-thermostat with a temperature accuracy of 0.10°C with backlit blue LCD screen
- Operation temperature between 0°C - 35°C
- Safety Heat Limiter
- Double Sided Fairing
- Open Window Detection
- White Aluminium Body
- Wall mountable with the wall mounting brackets supplied
- Comes with a 3 pin 13 amp UK plug as standard
- Keypad Lock (ideal when installing radiators around Children or in public places)
- Manual temperature calibration
- Power Cable Length 1.8M
- Product Dimensions: 495(W) x 590(H) x 80(D)mm
- Weight 6.2Kg
How do I set the date and time?
We have created a short handy video on explaining just this:
How To Set The Date And Time On Your Futura Slimline Aluminium Electric Radiator
What kind of plug does it come with? Comes with a 1.5m long cable and a 13 Amp 3 pin UK plug as standard
Note: Do not use this heater with adapters or extension cables for your own safety.
What size room will this heat?
This heater can provide a comfortable heat to a room up to a size of 12m2
We have created a handy Electric Heating Calculator to make things easier!
How much does it cost to run?
A typical 1000W appliance costs 13.98p per hour to run, however this heater will use less energy to run once the desired temperature is reached.