Using the latest technology, our ceramic electric heaters provide responsive, efficient electric heating. Designed to create the 100% hot point effect, this is done by rapidly heating up the ceramic stone elements within the heater and pushes the heat out at a high intensity to cover the entire heat exchange surface area from the element to the aluminium “fins”.
The advanced digital thermostat is accurate to within half a degree so anyone can set it to their perfect temperature! Set the radiator to your schedule, this radiator can keep up with your hectic lifestyle with the fully programmable controls what allow you to set a 7 day heating plan with different settings for every hour of every day of every week.
The ceramic stone elements also has high heat retention which allows the energy absorbed to be used for the maximum period of time. Simply mount the radiator on the wall and plug into the nearest socket. Nice and easy to fit no need to hire a professional tradesmen for an expensive installation.
- 6 Operation Modes - Timer, manual comfort mode, Automatic, Eco, Frost protection & Program mode.
- Daily and weekly 24/7 timer
- Electronic advanced Chrono-thermostat with a temperature accuracy of 0.10°C with backlit blue LCD screen
- Operation temperature between 0°C - 40°
- Safety Heat Limiter
- Double Sided Fairing
- Open Window Detection
- White Aluminium Body
- Wall mountable with the wall mounting brackets supplied
- Comes with a 3 pin 13 amp UK plug as standard
- Keypad Lock (ideal when installing radiators around Children or in public places)
- Winter & Summer auto timer change
- Manual temperature calibration
- 1.5m Cable Length
- IPX0 Rated
- Product Dimensions: 1045mm x 580mm x 100mm
- Product Weight – 24Kg
Can this be mounted vertically?
No – These panel heaters are not designed to be mounted vertically. Mounting it vertically will limit its performance and can cause the heater to malfunction.
How do I set the date and time?
We have created a short handy video on explaining just this: How To Set The Date And Time On Your Futura Electric Ceramic Radiator
What kind of plug does it come with?
Comes with a 1.5m long cable and a 13 Amp 3 pin UK plug as standard.
Note: Do not use this heater with adapters or extension cables for your own safety.
What size room will this heat?
This heater can provide a comfortable heat to a room up to a size of 23m2
We have created a handy Electric Heating Calculator
to make things easier!
How much does it cost to run?
A typical 2000W appliance costs 30.74p per hour to run, however this heater will use less energy to run once the desired temperature is reached.