Stay cool this summer with the Futura Oscillating Pedestal fan. This smooth running cooling fan comes packed full of amazing features, such as a tilt and swivel head for enhanced air circulation, 3 wind strengths to help create your perfect climate as well as a Nature Wind Mode which starts and stops to mimic the outside nature surroundings.
This oscillating fan even includes a timer function which allows you to set a running time between 30 minutes to 4 hours so if you want it just to help you drift off to sleep but not run all night, you can rest easy knowing that you won’t need to get up and switch it off. This fan even comes with a remote control so you have 100% where ever you are.
- Rated Power 50W
- 3 Speed Controls, Low, Medium & High, Fan Head Can Be Altered To Allow Upstream and Downstream Air Flow
- Oscillating Fan Head with an Approx turning of 85 Degrees, Remote Control for Ease of Use
- Adjustable Height Control to Enable Height Adjustment Of Between 1130mm- 1350mm from Base to Top of Fan Head
- Power Cord Length 1.5m
- Timer Set Mode Option - 0.5hrs, 1hr, 2hrs & 4hrs
- Product Dimensions 1350mmx410mmx410mm
- Comes with Remote control (Takes 2 AAA batteries - Not Included)
- What material are the fan blades made out of?
The blades are made of plastic
How wide is the turning circle of the fan head?
The oscillating fan head has an approximate turning circle of 85 degrees.
Can I tilt the fan head up and down?
Yes, the fan head can be adjusted up and down so you can direct the cool air wherever needed.
Can the fan be used as static, not oscillating?
Our fan can be used in both ways. You can control this either using the controls on the fan itself or with the wireless remote.
Is this fan noisy?
Our fans operate very quietly as we know that people love to sleep with their fans left on. Also useful is the remote control for those who want to control the fan from the comfort of their bed.